Sunday, May 24, 2009

WHILE MISTRESS , i abide, horny and with a sore ass


Miss X is very busy these days and I've not seen for a day or to. Nevertheless, I am stuck without release and my libido beings to well up, like the little bubble chasing to the top of a pot before the water roils to a full boil.

I made the Goddess snack as a lunch, re-arranged the songs on her IPod, which took almost three hours because I had to make whole new play lists for Her, and I know she's getting that cock-hungry lust that is always there.

Miss X spanked me several times in the last few days, once for wanting to reverse a DVR 'ed TV Show she was watching and another at her whim. She's a powerful lady and not to be taken lightly.

Today is a good day for me, walking about glorious sun drenched Seattle, taunted by the scantily clad denizens of the rather trendy neighborhood in which we live. Seattle is scurrying in many directions as the crusie ships are in, The Folklife festival is at full throttle and the Mariners are in town.

This week should be rather wicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment