Friday, May 22, 2009

THE GLORIOUS MISS X IS SEEKING SPRING TIME COCK



My glorious and exalted Mistress has been having fun lately, flirting with potential fuck buddies while continually reminding me of my Lilliputian penis.

The weather has finally turned deliciously dry and warm in Seattle (warm in Seattle is mid-60's this time of year) Its been a particularly lovely blooming season with rhododendrons and azaleas competing for bees and butterflies with the finest array of bright flowers seen here in decades. We've enjoyed the city with walks through Seattle's verdant parks and along the waterfront.

I am counting the days until Miss X must go back on the road for business with dread, but understanding. Have her ubiquitous splendor near me every day has me spoiled.

With fear, trepidation and excitement I await the arrival of my chastity device, a small cage (of course) CB-6000. Meanwhile I am regulated to the panited bitch on the sidelines while The Goddess seeks hung and horny cock monsters to satiate her omnipresent lust for pleasure.

Today she may be meeting a guy from the US Army...

2 comments:

  1. Ahh the ever mouth watering CB-6000. I've been wanting to get one for my slave also. Let me know how it works out. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting, I might have to check out CB new series this fall...

    ReplyDelete