Thursday, May 14, 2009

NEW HUMILIATION AND SWEET RELEASE

Yesterday Miss X had one of her long time liasions over for a little fun. For those of you following this blog, you know She loves to watch men jack off. She stares at a pumping fist likee a cat about to devour a mouse.

She had a friend over who she's known longer than me, and I was actually supposed to be gone but circumstances kept me here, so I stayed quietly n the bedroom while they chatted in the lving rooom. She let him know that i was in the other room and rather than make him nervous, it seemed to inspire him! In fact, for the first time ever, he finger banged her and I could her familiar moans of pelasure...qucikly he was cumming hard and after he was shuttled out the doors, Miss X prudly had me lick her messy fingers....

Much more happened but my time is short, so part II will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment