Monday, June 29, 2009

Miss X prepares for more and GREAT NEWS!


First the great news is that Miss X's business contract is almost over and she'll be back full time after the 4th of July!! I am more excited , though it it obviously means a lot more trials and frustration for me, I'll be honored to endure.

This weekend was a lot of fun, despite me having to work some on both days. Miss X and I went to a fantastic musical event and she attended the Gay Pride parade with a group of her sexy friends.

Twice in the last few days, Miss X has been experimenting and improving her skills at ruined orgasms. Getting me close then either squishing my cock or letting her hand disappear as I reach climax, resulting in more frustration than pleasure....the agony of waiting and hoping for that special rare treat from my Mistress , ony to have it ruined..oph what could have been!

Both of us have also been enjoying a blog similiar to our, Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse. Well written, a lot of fun, we recommend!

Today, before I had to get ready for work, Miss X began to stroke me and taunt me that the expensive fancy new vibrating, pulsating wiggling vibrator I bought Her will be used by a friend of hers, a younger guy who she has known for years who loving the fact he's got an all access privelege to another man's woman.

She taunted me that not only can I not feel the wonderful pleasure of burning feeling her tight pussy wrapped around my cock. (for new readers, I am never allowed to fuck Miss X) I can't even have the fun of giving her pleasure with the very implement I bought. That's reserved for other men as well.

I was then ordered to tidy up the house so it looks nice for her mid-day lover.....

And a final real world note. I enjoy humiliation and still craving various forms of debasement. I'd like a life of semi permanent chastity, and being an ass-fucked cock sucking well flogged bit of amusement for Miss X, but it isn't always easy to find that mental space, but I know I am making progress.

Miss X is also considering opening a NiteFlirt account to take callsdiscussing the lifestyle and train other small cocked losers , sometimes while I am there so others can hear my abuse and humility... stay tuned. This is my NiteFlirt account: HumiliatedHubby.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    We appreciate your mention of us in this post and have added you to our link list. Keep up the good work and go for it.

    Best,

    scott
    Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm a regular reader of Mrs. Kelly's blog and just found yours from your post over there. Great blog you have here. I wish I would have found it sooner as I was visiting Seattle late last year and was looking to find a hook-up while I was out there - I have been with a cuck couple a few times, loved doing her while hubby was denied and tormented. Fun fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Canoe, appreciate the kind words very much! Come on back to Seattle! Its a beautiful time of year!

    ReplyDelete